top of page

Parenthood Support Group

Público·7 miembros

Jurnal Harian Kelas 1 Semester 1 Kurikulum 2013 Revisi Terbaru: Jadwal dan Kegiatan Pembelajaran

Download Jurnal Harian Kelas 1 Semester 1

If you are a teacher or a student of grade 1 in Indonesia, you might be looking for a way to download jurnal harian kelas 1 semester 1. Jurnal harian kelas 1 semester 1 is a daily journal or agenda that records the learning activities and outcomes of grade 1 students in the first semester. It is based on the Kurikulum 2013 (K13) or the revised national curriculum of Indonesia. In this article, we will explain what jurnal harian kelas 1 semester 1 is, why it is important, how to download it, and how to use it effectively.

What is Jurnal Harian Kelas 1 Semester 1?

Definition and explanation of jurnal harian kelas 1 semester 1

Jurnal harian kelas 1 semester 1 is a journal or agenda that contains the schedule, objectives, materials, activities, and assessments of the learning process of grade 1 students in the first semester. It is aligned with the K13 curriculum, which covers four themes: Diriku (Myself), Kegemaranku (My Hobbies), Kegiatanku (My Activities), and Keluargaku (My Family). Each theme consists of four sub-themes that integrate various subjects such as Bahasa Indonesia, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Arts, and Religion.

download jurnal harian kelas 1 semester 1

Jurnal harian kelas 1 semester 1 is a tool that helps teachers and students to plan, implement, monitor, and evaluate their learning process. It also serves as a documentation and evidence of the learning outcomes and achievements of the students. By using jurnal harian kelas 1 semester 1, teachers and students can ensure that they follow the K13 curriculum standards and competencies.

Benefits of using jurnal harian kelas 1 semester 1

There are many benefits of using jurnal harian kelas 1 semester 1 for teachers and students. Some of them are:

• It helps teachers to organize and manage their time and resources effectively.

• It helps teachers to deliver the learning materials and activities in a systematic and coherent way.

• It helps teachers to monitor and evaluate the progress and performance of the students.

• It helps teachers to provide feedback and guidance to the students.

• It helps students to understand the learning objectives and expectations.

• It helps students to engage in the learning activities actively and creatively.

• It helps students to reflect on their learning process and outcomes.

• It helps students to develop their skills and competencies across various subjects.

How to Download Jurnal Harian Kelas 1 Semester 1?

Sources and links for downloading jurnal harian kelas 1 semester 1

If you want to download jurnal harian kelas 1 semester 1, you can find many sources and links online that offer free or paid versions of it. Some of them are:

SourceLink

Ayo Guru Berbagi

Info Guru

Media Belajar